Tuesday, February 14, 2012

master ben


 

Ben is WAY into StarWars right now! One of his Christmas gifts was Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator. Ages 8-14 with 479 pieces. Now, I will fully admit to getting this for him based solely on the character, Darth Maul.
About a month ago on a Saturday afternoon Ben was really quite, for a long time. When I went looking for him, I found him with this almost completed, all on his own! I should have taken a picture of all the bags, pieces, instruction booklets. And, he did it. Patiently, one step at a time he read the instruction booklets, and build this piece by piece. It took him about 4 hours. He stuck with it. I hope you can see the pride on his face, I sure can.
And, I feel it inside. He is blessed with patience that I am not.

I love this little guy.

So very very proud.

Tonight we added the death star, up next the millennium falcon!

No comments:

Post a Comment