On Wednesday, Jan. 25th Avery and Benjamin performed the cutest little set of songs for their 1st grade program.
This is still not Ben's cup of tea, but he does what he is supposed to.
Avery LOVES it, and does a great job. Always making sure that we are watching. She did have a speaking part and if I could ever figure out how to get my blog to upload it, I would share. She nailed her line!
They did a very cute little play on the Hanzel and Grettal story with all the kids eating their house. Then the kids feel bad, say they are sorry and rebuild their house for them. I have seen a number of kids music programs and this really was one the cutest!
And, I want to thank my sister for coming down in the middle of the day for the program. It really meant a lot to us!! Thanks, Non.
No comments:
Post a Comment