Cameryn had her first preschool field trip on Tuesday afternoon to a local fire station. I get a kick out of this first picture as Avery & Ben were scared to death of the fireman when they were her age. Their entire class was, I don't see any scared faces in this group!
Here is her class. Cam is the second little cutie on the left. Her good friend Anna is the middle girl in the blue shirt. She talks about Anna all the time. She tells me they like to play in the tub! They have an old fashion claw foot tub in their classroom at this the puppet center.
Josh was able to re-arrange his work schedule so that he could go with Cameryn to the field trip. The first one I did not do, the first one for Josh. I am so thankful that he could go. I have had to learn to give up a lot of control now that I am working full time. I do not take her to school or pick her up. But, we I thought about her field trip and riding with someone that I didn't know, in a car I didn't know, I had to draw the line. Josh and I talked and agreed. We had to do this for her. She is already more independent that Avery and Ben ever had to be at her age.
Side note: I had Josh on a mission to scope out and meet Cameryn's little friend that she always talks about, Hannah. I didn't remember there being a Hannah, come to find out she was talking about Anna all the time. I loved it. She has only known Anna since they were babies. They have been in music/Christian ed classes at Sheridan for years.
And, didn't Josh do a great job taking pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment