Tuesday, August 9, 2011

everyday





everyday is pretty routine right now, this is a look at our life.  josh to work at 5a, sitter arrives at 8a, tami to work, kids with sitter (an awesome one at that!) josh home at 4p, josh makes dinner, tami home at 6:15p, dinner, then outside for basketball, walks or our favorite...bike rides.  tonight we ventured farther than before.  but ended up discovering new beautiful "secret" sidewalks in our own neighborhood.

we are trying to take every moment in because cameyn starts school on monday and the twins on tuesday.  it's been fun having you summer, i will miss you dearly.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! I CANNOT believe the kids start school next week--that's insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I so remember summer evenings in Lincoln. I loved the heavy feeling of the air.

    ReplyDelete