Before I started back to Tabitha full time, we spent a week in Ogallala at the cabin. It was a very very fun week with lots of great memories. It's been so long since I have blogged that I have forgotten the correct loading order. So, the post is backwards. We ended the trip with a tanking trip down the Middle Loop river. I didn't take my camera on the tank, thank goodness. But, there is proof we may it to the end of a long long 5 hour, I mean almost 7 hour trip!
The brave, I mean crazy, Josh, Ryan and Jodi on one of many insane tube rides. But, they will proudly tell you they never spilled their drinks. Even though Josh somehow lost his watch.
Learning to ski...we will see how many more years it takes to actually try this on water.
Finally, the birthday kids. It has taken me so long to post this that today is actually Asher's birthday! Happy 2nd birthday Asher, we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment