Cameryn kicked off back to school week today. She is in M-W-F afternoons this year with Good Shepherd.
Traditional backpack shot.Kindof different only taking one kid to school today. Tomorrow morning will look very different.
She did great when I came home over lunch to get her and take her to school. Fine on the way there, but lots of questions as to where her friend Livvy will be. As I thought very shy in the classroom, she held my hand the entire time. I know three other kids in her class from church. I introduced Cameryn, two of them she went to Praise Kids with last year so I reminded her of that. I got her over to the art center (a favorite from last year) and then said my good-byes. As I was hugging her I could hear her crying. Break my heart. In true Cameryn form she pulled it together and I walked away.
Josh gets the good end of the deal. Pick up. She came out smiling and showed him all her school work. She seems to like it, we will see how it goes on Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment