Fridays are show and tell day at Kindergarten. Most weeks their items need to fit within a theme. This week they could bring anything they wanted. In true form, Ben didn't bring anything. But, Avery got to bring our new puppy! (the puppy and I created complete ciaos, but Avery was the hit of the school) Yes, I said it. And, I know that I am totally insane. This is by far the busiest time of our lives why not throw a puppy into the mix.
Josh has really really been missing a dog in his life. I am very proud of him for being so open to what kind of dog we got and I really feel that we choose the best kind for our family.
This is the newest member of our family, an 8 week old puggle puppy named Riles. We all adore her greatly, but she is like having a newborn in the house with one benefit....the kennel! She really is for Josh, but I will admit I am enjoying having a puppy again and I love the smell of a sleeping puppy!
No comments:
Post a Comment