Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cameryn starts preschool!

Even after sending Avery and Benjamin to preschool at the tender age of 3 and totally regretting it, here we are sending Cameryn at 3! She seems so big and yet, still so small to be going to school. She is going Tues/Thurs mornings at Good Shepherd where the twins went.

She did really well this morning, no tears, just the "are you really going to leave me look." Her good friend Olivia is in class with her so she did just fine. Her first day and she got to celebrate her birthday with a cake/song and special necklace. She is also snack helper for the week, so we are starting off on a good foot. I cannot believe all of my children are in school! I kindof feel like I should have shed some tears, maybe if I wasn't always rushing off to the next place. Not if only I wasn't working I would be home free!




No comments:

Post a Comment