Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Baby is 3!

Today my baby turned 3! Honestly, I feel that her age finally caught up with her. She has seemed 3 to me since spring/summer. But, Josh and I have both noticed a growth spurt this past week. She is growing up, way to fast! And, on Tuesday she will start preschool.




We had a great day playing and catching up with our cousins! It's been way to long.



Cameryn had lots of helping hands.





We had a super fun day, but eventually all good things come to an end.


Cameryn, I love you sweet and I love you sassy. You have blessed our family for three years with more smiles and more laughter and we cannot wait to see what comes next! We love you more than words can say baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this last picture! She is so cute (as all of your kids are) & I wish her the happiest of birthdays! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Cameryn! Tami, she is so beautiful. It looks like she had a really fun day. Hilarious last picture ;)

    ReplyDelete