Tonight at dinner Ben was telling us all about his day at school, and I told Josh how cute it was that when Ben walked into the gym his friend Noah stood up; waved, smiled and moved to the back of the line to be with Ben. After a week of not being allowed to hug or kiss him in school, I thought I will let him be and act like I am not paying attention. Ben lit right up and they started chatting it up. Nice to see.
So, back to dinner. As I was finishing my story Ben says, "Yea, Noah is my best friend." This is the first time Avery has not been his "best friend." A mixed bag of good/bad feelings for Mom. But, I am very happy his is making friend(s).
*Side note: Avery is super excited to discover her first loose tooth today!
No comments:
Post a Comment