Monday, July 5, 2010

Let's start with a birthday.

Going through all the pictures from the 4th of July/birthday, I don't know where to start. So, I will start with a few birthday pics. Today my babies turned 6 years old. They are really changing/maturing. Ben is continuing to surprise us with his new bravery. Talking to new people clearly and loudly. Jumping off Grandpa Tim's boat into the lake to name a few. But, his still does NOT like people looking at him. Having people sing happy birthday to him is really difficult. Buck up little buddy, we love you, we all love you.

Ben got a well deserved new bike. He totally worn out his old one.


Avery got an assortment of Ariel items, pollies, book, magnets, jewelry set, etc. Avery my dear, I am so proud of you. Please continue to know that you are smart, funny, beautiful and kind.


Happy 6th Birthday Kiddos!

.




No comments:

Post a Comment