Ok, here we go. Saturday was a beautiful day at Lake Panorama. My Dad took all six grandkids, Josh, myself, Tanya and Angie to the lake for fun in the sun. We had a great time swimming, jumping off the dock, and tubing.
Thank you for a great weekend Dad and Norma!!
Mommy and Ben. Every time we leave the lake Ben says his favorite part is riding the boat. You would never know it from his death grip he had on me the entire time!
Josh and Cameryn.
Auntie Tanya and Avery.
After tubing, we anchored the boat and took a swim. We are so proud that both Avery and Ben jumped in off the boat!! They get braver and braver every year. Avery swimming with Cassie and Ella.
Cameryn was not up for jumping in, maybe next year.
One of our favorite things is watching fireworks from the boat. Here we are back on the lake getting ready to watch fireworks.
I think Ella looks like a Ralph Lauren add.
My crazy sister with her kiddos!
Sunday, while it was raining, Avery and Benjamin opened their birthday gifts. As you can see Avery really liked with the Moores got her!
Avery is not sold on fireworks. She tolerates the firework shows for about 10 minutes, then she is done. And, she had no part of letting them off at home. She was back inside shortly after this picture.
I could not get this picture again if I tried! Cameryn was marching behind Ben with a sparkler. I was snapping pictures and when I heard her cry I immediately put the camera down and checked on her. One tiny spark landed on her arm. It was so small I couldn't even see where it hit her, so this picture finishes the story. I still cannot believe I caught the exact moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment