On Sunday, Sheridan held their annual Family Christmas Celebration. This is a very fun-filled afternoon. The afternoon starts off with the Elementary kids performing their program, followed up with lots crafts, a Bunco tournament and the Waffleman. The evening ends with the preschool program. We had about 100 preschoolers this year. And, they were all filled with the spirit of Christmas, some more than others! I don't have any pictures of Avery singing, as I was to busy chasing kids around the stage! I did make an effort to get one picture of Avery by the tree.
Ben did not sing in this program, we let him make the decision. There was easily over 800 people in the audience and this just overwhelms the little guy. So, we were very proud of Avery for doing this on her own!
Those of you that work with preschoolers, know how challenging this can be at times. And, I want to send out a special thank you to Julie Anderson our Director of Children's Music. She did an excellent job preparing the kids for Sunday. And, the programs showed it. I can only hope that the parents appreciate all your many many hours for hard work.
No comments:
Post a Comment