We had a fun and full weekend! Avery and Benjamin had two Christmas programs.
All the fun started on Friday night when Grandpa Dave and Grandma Linda got to town. The kids were so excited to see them, and we were happy they could make it after all the snow and wind we have had this past week.
Saturday afternoon Avery and Benjamin performed in their preschool Christmas program. They did a great job, we were so very proud of them. They knew all their songs and actions too. We loved having family join us, not only were Josh's parents here, but my sister and her kids were able to make it also. Unfortunately, my parents were not able to make it due to the weather. Thankfully, they have been before.
As I think back over the weekend, I am so glad that I didn't realize this was their last Christmas program at Good Shepherd. Even though the program is a traditional worship that we are not used to I really love their preschool, their teachers, and the chapel is beautifully decorated for Christmas. Pastor Berndt did a great job of telling the true meaning of Christmas. I feel that I am dealing with it ok, as the kids can still participate in Sheridan's Christmas programs and I we are only taking one year off and then Cameryn will be there. God knows I will need the help when it's Cameryn's last program.
No comments:
Post a Comment