Friday, December 18, 2009

PJ Day

I cannot believe that it is Friday already, time just keeps going faster and faster! Maybe that is a sign that we have had a good week!

Tuesday. We didn't have anything planned and I was going to take the kids to the library for fun. Library is a special treat, as we never seem to have the time to go. But, Tuesday morning was the coldest day the temps were below zero. I just didn't feel like bundling all the kids up and going outside. I freeze all the time inside the house! I really didn't want to go out! So, we had a pajama day, made cookies and watched Christmas movies. Does it get any better? I think not.



Wednesday. Back to reality of school and work.

Thursday. I loaded up the kids and headed up to Omaha to watch my nephew, Garrett, in his first preschool Christmas program. It was a great program! And, Garrett did a fantastic job. He knew all the words and actions. I suppose that's the benefit of having your mom be one of the teachers. It was super super cute. Unfortunately, I missed the "fight" that broke out in the back row because I was busy videoing for Tanya. And, I don't have any pictures on my camera, as I was taking pictures for Non too. I know how hard it can be to be the teacher and have your child in the same program. Avery loved it that we got to see Cassie and Ella for a short time. They had to head back to school but we did stay and have lunch with Tanya and Garrett.


Friday. Avery and Benjamin had their Christmas party at preschool. My first step is letting go, this was the first time that moms were involved and I did not attend. Big thing for me. But, the teachers have asked the moms to sign up for only one party per year. I am on for Easter. I don't like to miss anything that I can do, but I actually liked having one more day to run errands without them. And, I do think it is good for them too. But, I did bug the teachers after class for just one picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment