Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 5, 2004


Avery Teresa born July 5 2004 at 11:25a weighing in at 2lb 13oz and 15 1/2 inches long.


Benjamin Paul born July 5th 2004 at 11:27a weighing in at 3lb 10oz and 16 1/2 inches.

In trying to put up a post the last few days, I have been going through lots of pictures primarily of the twins birth. As I am sure all Moms can relate to the feeling of excitement and joy from that day. It has finally taken me five years to really see just how little they were. I don't know if it is all the healthy babies I have seen born since July 2004, or that just enough time has past.

I remember when they were born, they were nothing but beautiful babies to us. Josh and I always saw them as healthy and strong, even if we were the only two. I never understood why others would give us the "oh my" response at how small they were. To us, they were perfect, beautiful and finally here. After three years of heart ache and 11 weeks on bed rest, here were our babies. I continue to be thankful for the blessings of Avery and Benjamin that God has given us. And, I know that we cannot raise them with His guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment