Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Twins turn 5!












This year we celebrated the twins 5th birthday at Lake McConaughy with lots of family. Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and cousins. And, they all spoiled the kids. Thank you for making my kids day so special.

All Avery wanted for her birthday this year was a yo-yo. I have no idea why, but I was worried the we were going to get 15 yo-yos, because that is all she told people she wanted. Thankfully, only one yo-yo. Now if anyone wants to give her lessons...

When Ben woke up on his birthday I asked him if he was bigger, he answered so matter of factly that he had. Very cute. Now that he is 5, he thinks he is a man. Hair on his legs (that he has finally noticed) playing with transformers and eating Batman cake. Where did my baby go?

Oh yea, she is now the short one who cannot get enough cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment