Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You know you're a good parent when...

You tuck your three beautiful children into their beds at the hotel, after swimming all day long at the water park with their cousins.   Give them kisses and tell them you love them.  Sure they would quickly fall asleep because they are so exhausted...only to come back to this...

Cameryn, 20 months old on the floor!!  

Avery and Benjamin were sound asleep in bed.  We would have to wait until morning to find out the rest of the story.

The next morning, Benjamin didn't know anything other than Cameryn was yelling quite a bit. Avery on the other hand, tells me that Cameryn was yelling to get out, so Avery tipped the pack n play over for her to get out.  I guess I am happy that Avery cared enough to help her sister out, but no blanket, no help getting Cameryn into bed with her, no pacifier...maybe Avery just needed Cameryn to be quiet...just the first of many, many times to come when parents will never know the whole story.

2 comments:

  1. I will NEVER forget this! Poor Josh, absolutely appalled by the whole thing, but I think it's hysterical!!

    ReplyDelete