Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bed Buddies

Cameryn found Avery's old life size Elmo in the garage sale last weekend, and as you can see he is still here!  Can you believe no one wanted him...I really tried to sell him...he talks and everything.  So, Cameryn is a happy girl.  She doesn't really play with him, but she reminds me at nap time, "Elmo ni night, Elmo ni night"  

This must be the age the character stuff hits the kids.  I pulled out some of Avery's old 2T for Cameryn to wear and there were some Elmo pj's, that she now has to wear all the time!  Thank God for the one Elmo shirt that I have (that I had to go digging for in the storage room!)  or she would still be wearing her pj's.  
Cameryn continues to amaze us.  She was the absolute sweetest bundle of joy for the first year.  And, she still is very sweet, but for as sweet as she is boy does she have a temper!  Here's to hoping the terrible twos are coming and going early!

1 comment:

  1. Elmo freaks me out in this picture...it looks like he's telling me to, "Shhh!" as Cameryn sleeps. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete