The boys on the train. I was really proud of Ben, he did NOT want to ride the train, but he went with the follow of the family. And, I sat with them. He did great, proud of you Ben!
Ben and cousin Garrett are really becoming good friends. Ben tells me that they are "buddies."
After a fun day at the zoo, we all headed to lunch, then back to my parent's house to play! The kids spent the afternoon "swimming" in the hot tub, playing on the swing set and riding the tractors. Josh joined us for dinner and then my five headed up to Minneapolis to celebrate Annabelle and Emerson's birthdays!
I need to defer to the my sister in law's blog: threeintheafternoon.blogspot.com for the good pictures of the weekend. We had a great time in Shakopee. Jodi and Joey planned a fun weekend, allowing the kids time to play out back, showing us their new home, and taking us to the Water Park of America. Thank you for the great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment