Thursday, May 28, 2009

We had a great Memorial Day weekend.  I took the kids to my parents house Thursday afternoon.  And, my sister Tanya,  joined us with her kids (Cassie, 9, Ella, 6 and Garrett,3) on Thursday evening.  The kids had a blast playing with their cousins and all the cool stuff my parents have to keep them busy.  

My sister was setting up this Thomas ready bed for Garrett to sleep in, but as you can see, Cameryn jumped right in.  She loved it.


I want to thank my parents for dropping everything they had going on, and allow all 8 of us to come over and hang out at their house on Thursday and Friday of Memorial Day weekend.  

Friday morning, My parents took all of us to the Blank Park Zoo in Des Moines.  And, I know that I am used to the Lincoln Children's Zoo, but I was very impressed!  I highly recommend it to anyone heading to the Des Moines area, and we got in free with our Lincoln Zoo membership!



As we walked into one of the small aviaries they had, this tree stump was covered with at least 10-15 of these beautiful birds.  Of course, the kids had a blast scaring them away!


No comments:

Post a Comment