Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter party 2012



I took a much needed afternoon off and helped at Cameryn's preschool with the Easter party.  I had every intent on taking more pictures as this will be her last year at Good Shepherd, but I got busy with the kiddos!

This year will be our sixth year with a child at Good Shepherd Preschool.  Mrs. Hanson and Mrs. Bock have been good to us.  I will save the tears until Cameryn's last program.  But, I do want to remember all the parties today.  My first one, a Christmas party with Avery and Ben.  Cameryn was a few months old and Mrs. Bock held her the entire time.  The rotations, the schedule always the same.  Cookie with frosting that the kids decorate.  Then bingo, craft, game, egg hunt.  Then finish up with a book. 

Today they had a few extra minutes to play outside with their friends.  Cam loved to swing with the girls.  I am pleased to see how well behavied and talkative she has become at school. 

A rare treat for me to get to pick up kids from school and spend the afternoon together.  We all needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment