Santa 2011. We ventured out in all the beautiful heavy snow coming down today to see Santa. I will admit, I cannot start my Christmas shopping until we see Santa, as I need to know what they say to the big guy. It just helps me put everything they ask for into order.
I am feeling pretty good about our Christmas productivity this year. We got our tree and decorations up last weekend. Josh got the lights up yesterday before the snow came. Cards are ordered. And, the shopping has begun.
And yet, when I look at my actual time to get our shopping done with work and our activity calendar there isn't any empty day between now and Christmas, yikes! Here's to the holiday hussle and bussle.
Side note: This was the best Santa ever today! He engaged the kids, re-enforced good behaviors and that the elves were watching. He was good.
Little Seamstress
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment