Monday, November 21, 2011

theatre & community service

1st grade style.
 Saturday night I took the girls and their friends, Olivia and Lauren to their first musical.  Our church has an amazingly talented group of individuals that year after year put on a wonderful musical.  This year was very fitting for the kids, as they knew all the characters. 
We had a great night.

Sunday afternoon, I took Avery's Daisy Girl Scout troop up to Tabitha to deliver Thanksgiving centerpieces to the elders.  The girls made the centerpieces at our last meeting and to finish off earning our considerate & caring petal they shared their talents with the elders.  Only half of our troop was able to come, but they still did a great job visiting, reciting the promise and singing two songs.  I was very proud of our girls. 
(notice the cute little daisy in training on the right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment