Monday, Tuesday in Minneapolis. Then up to Fargo on Wednesday to visit my grandparents along with my aunt/uncles. GG (Great Grandma) and Great Grandpa treated us to dinner that night and then we hung out at the cool pool at the Fargo Holiday Inn.

Me with my Aunt Beth (my mom's younger sister) and GG.

The girls.

Ben down the slide.

Cameryn.

Avery and Ben down the pirate ship.

Poolside crew. Thank you GG for the awesome carmel corn! One of our favorites.

I love the look on Cameryn and Auntie Beth's face as they listen to Uncle Eric.

GG and Great Grandpa hosted us for lunch Thursday. Auntie Diane and Uncle Mark joined us. Another one of my favorites for lunch, Spam buns with cookie fruit salad. I will admit, its fun to be spoiled again by my grandparents, they pulled out all my faves. And, to top it off, GG gave the girls and I wonderfully fun new jewelry. She called it junk jewelry, we call it fabulous!
I love walking thorough their home and reminscing. Everything in their home is familiar to me and brings back childhood memories.
Thank you for dinner, lunch, the jewelry, the flashlight and great memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment