I cannot tell you how proud Josh and I are. I have video, lots and lots of video, and I have hopes of getting it uploaded and on the blog.
They ended the program with a song called, "Move along." It was a very cute song about all the things they have learned this year, how to raise their hands, take turns, sign their names, etc. And, now it's time to move along to 1st grade! Holy cow, did the tears come flowing. I get teary eyed now just thinking about it. I was not prepared for this. I did not realize that finishing Kindergarten would be as hard as starting! We LOVE Kindergarten, their school, their teachers. And, we all know that Kindergarten is still the land of rainbows and gumdrops. Can't I keep them there! Please, another year. I cannot help but think of my friends that have high schoolers graduating. I cannot image how they feel. Their kids really are moving along, literally. Time needs to slow down!!
Avery and Benjamin, you make us proud! And, thank you to Mrs. Gable and Mrs. Olsen you are awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment