Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another super star

Today, was Cameryn's day! She has really been looking forward to being the Super Star at preschool this week. She got to hold the flag, use the pointer during calendar and choose the Jesus song for chapel. That was all I had time for this morning before I had to go to work. She also got to flick the lights for clean up time, be the line leader, etc, etc.



Do you see my pointer?

Taking her job as song leader very seriously.


Last week Cameryn said to me, "I cannot wait to be super star, I am tired of sitting on the rug for calendar." And, today when I told her that I had to go, asked her to come and give me a kiss. She did, but turned right on her heels and headed right back up in front of the class to finish her important job of leading song time. So very cute, so very different than my older two.

Cameryn, you make my heart burst with love, pride and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment