Our July has been so crazy that I have not had a chance to sit down and load pictures, write, etc.
To quickly get everyone up to speed and for me to remember.
July 2-July 5, in Des Moines with my family for the 4th and the twins 6th birthday.
July 7, 8, Nielsens/Ockens at our house before the other Ockens (Randy, Nancy and Carrie's family) joined us in Lincoln for a barbecue.
July 9-11 We all headed up to Mahoney State Park for a mini family reunion.
July 11-17 the kids were in Alliance with Grandma/Grandpa.
July 12-16 I started working back in HR for Tabitha, 3-4 full days/week.
July 16-18 Josh and I spend the weekend at Lake McConaughy with Dave and Linda, picking up the kids.
July 19-kids start daycare at Blehms, while I am at work.
July 23-25 A wonderful birthday/baptism weekend for Asher in Minneapolis. I was also able to meet my cousin Amy's little boy, Jack.
July 25-28, we drop the kids off in Des Moines with my parents, sister and her kids.
July 26, Josh and I discover water in our basement, this is where I have a breakdown.
July 28, Josh and I meet my parents/sister in Council bluffs for dinner and to pick up the kids.
Today is July 29th and we stayed home all day. It was a great day. Bike ride, waterslide, Wii, long naps, it was a good day. Of course I had to sneak away to Sheridan all night to work. Oh yea. I didn't even add in all the evenings at Sheridan!
And now, Josh is packing to head out to Alliance for the weekend to help Dave harvest. I don't know how he is doing it!
A few pictures from our day.
Whew...I get tired just reading you post! If you lived closer, I'd take you out for a nice, stiff drink (or two)! I do love your last pic of all three kids in the pool!
ReplyDeleteJuly 23-25 - you mean your cousin Katie's little boy, Jack... :P
ReplyDelete