Friday, July 30, 2010

Cameryn's first check up

Today was Cameryn's first dental check up. Of course her older siblings where filling her in on everything she needed to know on the way there. Thankfully, only good things that didn't scare her. Cameryn and I waited patiently in the waiting area while Avery and Ben had the full work up done, cleaning, flouride showers, x-rays, you know all the stuff you do when you are 6.

Then we all went back together for Cameryn. They have changed the way they do the "first" appointment and I am not sure how I feel about it. As you will see they had me sit on the chair, Cameryn in my lap and then laid her back on the dentist lap. She was unsure of this set up as was I. But, she handled it without saying a word. She did really, really well.

Proud to say all three of my kiddos got a great report today from the dentist!

Our dentist office has a train theme going, so why not put a huge train in the waiting area.




1 comment: