Well another year in the books for VBS. Our High Seas Expedition was an AWESOME year! 85 preschoolers, 52 youth crew leaders, and over 15 adult crew chiefs and station leaders! And, they were all amazing. (this does not include the 300+ elementary kids and volunteers)
This is my 5th VBS with Sheridan and it was the best. The crew leaders were so good with the kids, I have not seen a year where they have participated so much with the kids and in the activities.(and I didn't have any showing of belly button rings in the bathrooms :) I was also blessed with so many great adult volunteers. Many of them have volunteered for us in the past and I really enjoy continuing and growing these relationships. I have learned that in such a good, no, great year that on the last day I need to distance myself. Especially during the ending concert. I get emotional and don't like others to see my cry. It's a lot of work, but way more fun!! Thank you for everyone for an awesome VBS, you all inspire me!
Kids in Sing & Play Splash (music)
Cameryn jamming to the New Vision band.
Even though Lauren was with the elementary kids this year, the girls still found each other during the opening/closing music.
Ben and Jackson at snack.
Avery at games.
Ben and Jackson in games.
More games.
Thursday night, we all went to the New Vision concert as a family. Avery rocking out.
Cameryn doing the actions to the songs, trying to hang in there with the big kids.
Congrats, Tami, on another great year of VBS! Your pictures are great--they really make it look like all the kids had a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. Are these your pics or from the church link?
ReplyDeletePS-Thanks for being a great organizer! This year was the best. Steph