Another great weekend! Jodi and Joey came down with the kids. It was Asher's first trip to Lincoln, hopefully first of many! Josh, Joey and I took Avery, Ben, Emerson, Annabelle and Cameryn to the spring game. Jodi stayed back at our house with Asher. This was Annabelle and Cameryn's first Husker game and they handled it like champs! It was a beautiful day, the kids watched Little Red, the cheerleaders and learned how to do the wave! At half time we all went down for ice cream and I took the kids out on the grass for a picnic, while the boys stayed to finish the game.
Cameryn's famous hands on hips.
After half time, I took the kids on an adventure through city campus. We showed Emerson and Annabelle Mueller tower, our family "tree house" and then spent at least an hour climbing trees!
No comments:
Post a Comment