The weather was absolutely perfect! Friday night we walked around UNL campus. Walked into the stadium, played on the soccer field, found our favorite tree house and got to sit in a Hummer limo!
Saturday and Sunday we played outside with the neighbors for hours on end. Jumping on the trampoline, swinging, bubbles, chalk, scooters, bikes, 4 wheelers, Barbies, and ice cream to name a few. On Sunday, this was all after Sunday School and swimming at the Y!!
I wish I had a picture of the kids in the Hummer limo and a one with all the neighborhood kids eating ice cream in the back of Josh's truck!
And, Josh and I just sat(for a short time anyway). I do believe it was the first time the two of us have ever sat on lawn chairs together and watched all the activities. It was a good day!
Side note: We have a neighbor boy whose name is Hahn, and I love how as a 2 year old Cameryn calls him "Tong."
No comments:
Post a Comment