Saturday, March 27, 2010

Wild ride

The last thing we did in Minneapolis before heading home was hit all the rides at the Mall of America. It was crazy busy, but the kids had so much fun. They handled the long lines like champs.

Here they are mapping out their route.



Mommy and Cameryn on the Blues Clues ride.


This Wonder Pets ride was a kick! It just bounced them up and down, Emerson and Avery laughed and giggled the entire time. So, fun to watch. Ben won't have anything to do with this ride. It's hard to watch your kids fears take over when you know they would love it. I guess he will just have to grow into it


Avery had her eye on this ride as soon as they walked in. It was the Backyardagains ride and I thought it was way to big for them. But, when Jodi and I returned from running an errand there were Emerson and Avery riding it for the third time. They loved it! And, I know I was very proud of them for trying it. You will have to believe me but Emerson is the one in the middle of the shot with her back to us in turquoise. Avery is to the right, facing the picture in purple.


I almost forgot Ben's favorite ride, the Big Rig. I don't have a good picture of him on it, but this was more his speed. As for Cameryn, she loved it all. She would have ridden anything we let her.



No comments:

Post a Comment