We took the kids to see the Easter bunny this weekend. They think the bunny is like Santa. They need to go see her and tell her their wishes for Easter. As you can see Avery and Ben are getting the hang of these characters. Cameryn not so much, I thought the picture gals did a good job of cutting Josh out.
Bunnies are fun, cute and cuddly. But, I wish I had a picture of this morning at church. Palm Sunday is one of my favorite days of the year. I know I like Ash Wednesday too, I must like Lent. To see hundreds to children waving real palm branches as they sang "Hosanna" and paraded through the worship center was truly picture worthy! It was a beautiful sunny morning with spring colors and joy in the air. I cannot wait for Easter. To hear the journey to the cross that Jesus took for me is humbling beyond words.
No comments:
Post a Comment