Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Old toys?

This past weekend I spent Friday and Saturday helping my sister move out of her house into her new townhouse. It was a long, hard weekend both physically and emotionally. And, I was only there 26 hours! My sister, Tanya is amazing! More on that later.

Since she is downsizing her home, I had man up and bring home all of my boxes that were in her house. One of the boxes was toys from when I was a little girl. I really wasn't a girly girl as a child if you can believe that so I don't have much.

But, what I found was: Cabbage Patch Doll with carrier, two My Little Ponies, a Care Bear and Pound Puppy kitty. All of which the girls LOVE! I find it interesting that all of my toys from the early 80's are back in again.

2 comments:

  1. I had those specific toys too and LOVED them! Did you ever have the Strawberry Shortcake doll with hair that smelled like strawberries? Mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, my sister had SS, I had Blueberry muffin. After opening boxes that have been closed for over 20 years, I am thankful those didn't get saved!

    ReplyDelete