Thursday, March 11, 2010

Visitation Day at Dance

This morning Avery's dance class opened up it's doors to parents/grandparents for Visitation Day. We all crowded into the studio and they ran us through a regular dance class. At the end, they gave us a preview of their recital routine.

Avery was very excited to have Daddy and Grandpa Tim come watch her! After class my Dad took us out to a very yummy lunch at Granite City before leaving. Thank you again Dad for driving all the way over Avery this morning. It really meant a lot to us. Especially considering all the snow we woke up to again today.

I continue to be impressed with Hart Dance, and look forward to recital!


Warm ups

Some of the girls from class.

Avery and Grandpa Tim.


Waiting to start the show!


I opted to take my small pocket camera with our video camera. And, now I am reminded why I love my "big" camera.

1 comment: