Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Princess and the Frog



We did it, we actually took a 2 year old to the movie theatre. I think Avery and Benjamin were 4 1/2 when we finally took them to their first movie. The benefits of being the younger child, I guess. Maybe us second born kids don't have it quite as bad as I have always thought.

Avery has been wanting to see the new princess movie, The Princess and the Frog since they started promoting in way back early fall. And, anything that Avery wants, Cameryn wants too. Well, today was the day. Josh and I took all the kids to a matinée show today and we had a nice time. Ben had to be talked into going, don't blame him the trailer is kind of scary. Honestly, thought the movie was kind of scary too, but none of the kids seemed to notice.

Cameryn did a pretty good job. Thankfully, there was no one sitting in front of us as she walked back and forth from me to Josh. But, she was quiet! Probably because we keep the food coming.

Ben was in heaven with his movie popcorn, I had to go get a seconds!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love all of the memorable activities you are creating with the kiddos...especially PJ day. Cute Christmas cards btw--I loved the Santa hats!

    ReplyDelete