Something must be in the air as all these kids learn to ride their bikes. The Sunday after Halloween was a beautiful day here in Lincoln and we spent time playing outside. And, Ben got the inch, again. We have taking his training wheels on and off many times this summer. I knew that he could ride it for a while now as he uses his training wheels for stunts! He just needed the confidence to do it. I think when he saw cousin Emerson ride her bike, and then hearing her advice, "you don't fall, just put her feet down." Was all he needed. Thank you Emerson for your words of wisdom! We love you.
Josh took off his training wheels and off he went. I think Josh may have held the bike up for him while he was getting on and that was it! He got it right off the bat. And, he is loving it! Thank goodness for all the nice weather this week.
We are so very proud of Ben and he is proud of himself too! It is nice to see him be proud of himself as he is an easily frustrated child.
Good job, Ben! We are so very proud of you big guy! Emerson says..."I know how to do it without training wheels too! I can't wait to ride our bikes together!
ReplyDelete