Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!


Give a mom a new camera and then a holiday, oh my picture overload! I had to limit myself, I mean how many times do you need to see the kids dressed up in one week. Well let me tell you. We did Boo at the Zoo on Monday night, Trunk or Treat at church on Wednesday and then the real deal tonight. I kept the pictures to tonight only. Hope you enjoy as much as we did!


Josh and I are learning that our kids like carving pumpkins about as much as we do. We couldn't get Avery to put her hand in the pumpkin at all, Benjamin put his hand in a few times and Cameryn would only look into it. Looks like we will only have to do this a few more years! :)


Snow white and the Duckie watching the other trick or treaters while waiting on Optimus Prime.


Ready to go! Optimus Prime, Duckie and Snow White.








We had a great night. Josh and I took the kids out all around the neighborhood, they really got into it tonight. They took turns ringing the door bell and would race each other from one house to the other. And, little Cameryn did her best to keep up waddling behind.

After trick or treating we headed over to a friends house for more fun. The kids had an absolute blast hiding from trick or treaters and giggling. The adults had a great night too, thank you to Scot and Stephanie for the drinks and laughs!

One last thing, thank goodness for the extra hour of sleep tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, these pics are GREAT! Love the one of all three lined up in their adorable costumes. Are you the one taking them? Really good composition if so.

    ReplyDelete