Friday, October 23, 2009

Birthday Buddies



On October 24, 1999 our family welcomed the first of now 6 grandchildren. My sister, Tanya's oldest child, Cassidy Teresa Moore joined us two weeks earlier than expected. Much to all of our surprise. As Josh and I were up in Minneapolis at a Minnesota Vikings football game! We had a great time at the game, but as soon as I got that phone call I couldn't focus on anything else other than how fast can I get to Omaha.

Cassie, I am blessed to be your Auntie. You are a kind, sweet, thoughtful, creative, smart, wonderful young lady. I cannot possibly list all your talents. Thank you for being so caring to my kids, you are an awesome cousin. We love you very very much birthday buddy, there is no one that I would rather share my birthday with!

Yes, Cassie was born on my birthday, that is why I am in all the pictures with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment