Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Fountain

Now that school has started life is not nearly as exciting as it used to be. Yes, routine is nice, but I love summer! Sad to see it go. We haven't really done anything that I have taken a picture of, nothing new around here. So, let's remember some of the fun things from the summer!

Believe it or not, but I still have lots of pictures from our week in Alliance that I didn't get to showcasing. Really, there is a lot to do with little ones, I highly recommend a trip out to anyone. Your first stop will have to be the fountain. We all love the fountain, it is beautiful and relaxing to sit and watch as it changes the spray arrangements. And, at night they add color lights. Very cool. We are lucky that Grandma and Grandpa only live one block away, we walked over several times that week and no of us got tired of it. The new game this year was to see if you could run all the way around and touch all the sprayers before it changed to the next setting. Avery did it a couple times, no luck for Ben. Better luck next year.



No, Cameryn is not flipping you off. She is showing you her favorite thing to pass the time in the car. Having the truckers honk the horn. How many remember this as kids?? Josh started it with the kids this summer and Cameryn is always asking the trucks to honk their horns. It gets tricky explaining to a 2 year old why you can do that on the interstate and not in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment