Friday, June 12, 2009

Puppy and Kitty

The kids and I had a busy morning. I am really good and planning way more than we can actually get done before we need to be back home for nap time. Josh and I had plans to go out to dinner tonight for our anniversary, so I knew the kids won't get their baths tonight. So, I started out the morning with showers and a bath (Cameryn screams if you put her in the shower), then breakfast and off we went!

First to Blockbuster to get a movie for the kids to watch with the sitter, then to another store to get Josh's Father's Day present, then to the Children's Museum for a little fun! I had more planned but it was 1p and I didn't want to push a good morning to go bad.

So, to the funny part. I painted the kids faces at the museum. Avery a kitty and Ben a puppy. They looked pretty good if I do say so. The employees at Wendy's were all very kind. They were all commenting on how cute the kitty and puppy were, and if the kids had fun at the museum. After the fourth person stopped by our table to make a comment about the museum, Ben leans over to me and whispers, "Mommy, how does everyone know we went to the museum?" You gotta love kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment