Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nine Years

For those of you that know me well know that I am not a mushy mushy person, at least not that I let on. So, not sure why this year is any different than the past, but I am really missing this day nine years ago.  Maybe its the fact that Josh and I really need a vacation!

Josh and I had a beautiful wedding in my parent's backyard, I loved the setting, I loved the flowers, loved all of our family and friends that helped pull it off, and of course I loved and still do love the handsome gentleman standing next to me.

  
Favorite part of our wedding was taking our wedding party to the reception on a pontoon boat, it was the best boat ride of my life!  Thank you Josh for loving me these past nine years, thank you for our three beautiful children and thank you for all the fabulous memories.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Josh and Tami!! Your wedding day was just perfect.
    Wishing you many many more happy years together.
    Love,
    Mark and Diane

    ReplyDelete