Rehearsal dinner
One of the many highlights were the golf cart rides.
Wedding prep.
We all had a great time wearing the shirts that Angie got for us.
Ready to go!Watching Auntie Angie get ready.
Girls watching the "first look"
I love this picture, but I wish I knew lighting better!
And, the pictures begin...the wedding party included 9 kids and they all did great!
Self entertainment
I couldn't get enough of all the cuteness!!!Avery LOVED her shoes. She waited all summer long to finally wear them!
And, the party begins!!!
Must. kiss. my. brother.
These two are so done.
We had a wonderful weekend of wedding festivities.
Friday:
Bridal luncheon
massage
rehearsal
rehearsal dinner
golf cart rides
Saturday:
hair
make-up
red carpet
pictures
girls locker room champagne toast
trip prayer
wedding
bridal party golf pictures
toasts
cupcakes
tears
hugs
GG & Great Grandpa Dick
aunties
uncles
cousins
paradise by the dash board lights
shots
cameryn helping ben out of his jacket and vest
dan pensick lifting ben up by his head
old friends
new friends
sparkler send off
laughs
late nights
Norma and Angie planned one of, if not THE most beautiful, fun wedding I have ever attended. And, to have myself and my family all members of the wedding party made it that much more fun! We all got to experience it together in the same way.
I have been thinking of how to describe the weekend, and words cannot really express the beauty and fun that was had. Norma and Angie literally thought of every last detail, it was an amazing wedding. I cannot wait to see all of the pictures!
Thank you for sharing your day with us and including us. I wish Angie and Jason many blessed years of marriage ahead. And, welcome Jason into our crazy family!
No comments:
Post a Comment