Our labor day tradition is football and the fair.
My parents came down on Saturday and took Josh to the opening Husker football game. After the game we all celebrated Cameryn's birthday with dinner and cupcakes. She was super excited to get her very own DS from my parents! It was good timing for the car drive to GI the next day to get to the fair. Thank you for celebrating with us!
Sunday was State Fair Day! I love the fair, but why we always have to go of the hottest day of the year I don't know! We just melted, I kindof second guessed what we were doing when a lady in line in front of us passed out from the heat! But, we just loaded up at the slush factory and keep going! To see the ear to ear smiles on your children's faces is worth every penny!
No comments:
Post a Comment