Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to soon

to school that is. 
Seriously! 
 3 weeks still in August, what is LPS thinking!
But, I had to give in as much as I did NOT want to, I sent them back.


 2nd grade here we come!




Avery has a teacher new to Humann, Mrs. Ziemke.
And, as you can see Avery has something new.  Today is her first day of wearing her new glasses.  She only needs them for school, does not need them at home or playing.  But, doesn't she look so cute!!
Ben has a teacher that has taught at Humann since it opened, Ms. Nannen.  As you can see I was not allow to take a picture of Ben at the school, but I got one of him and Cameryn watching the flag raising ceremony.

Here's to a good year, making good friends, good memories and lots of learning! 
May they feel God's presense with them as they walk thru the good and bad of the year.

And, much to my surprise.  I was caught off guard by tears.  I got terribly choked up trying to say good-bye to both of them

1 comment:

  1. Aw, so sweet. They are all looking SO cute and grown up!

    ReplyDelete