Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wonderful Week


Tuesday night, July 3rd.  You would have thought it was the 4th!  We had lots of fun letting off fireworks with all the neighbors.
Cameryn is still very careful.  By the end of the night she was in my lap in the garage. So sweet.  I will keep it as long as I can!
The other two, loved fireworks! 

Wednesday & Thursday, lake McConaughy with Nielsens, Uncle Ryan and Grandma.  Grandpa was harvesting.

Avery & Emerson LOVED the tube.  They would ride until we made them stop so we could jump in.  And, they would yell, we want more!  I enjoyed watching the two of them sit there and visit.  I wonder what they were talking about the entire time?

Ben & Uncle Ryan

Cameryn is another rule follower, takes the boat driving seriously!

Jumping off the boat in the middle of the lake was a favorite for everyone.

Cameryn

Front crew

We celebrated the July birthdays together.  Avery & Ben turned 8, Asher will turn 3. 

We didn't know that they were trick candles, Ben had to help Asher get his candles out.  And, this was Ben after all the hard work.

Avery's 1st American Girl Doll.  Thank you, Grandma & Grandpa.

Ben got a Jokelopedia, and LOVED it!!  We listened to jokes all the way home.

Friday morning on the deck of the cabin before heading up to the farm.
All 6 grand kids.
Later the same day...and 3 hours, finally get to see Grandpa on the farm!  He was so good about giving all the kids rides in the combine while trying to harvest. 
 Dave, Ryan and Josh with the kids in the wheat.  It was beautiful. 

We had a great time.  And, I have more harvest pics that I will put up soon.  I am a city girl, if we consider GI a city.  So, I am not "up" on the harvest stuff.  But, it really is very cool to watch big combines, the grain trucks, 4 wheelers.  Really makes you appreciate all our farmers!   

No comments:

Post a Comment