Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Little Green Classic

Ben's long jump.  I am super proud of him.  I had to include the pic below, as it shows the story of his life.  He is always the shortest one in the group, so I am extra proud of his 2nd place jump!


Ribbons from field event night, all the kids did the long jump.

The parade of champions.  Cameryn's gold medal.

Avery's gold medal.

Ben's gold medal

Cameryn's run, there were lots of little blondes kindof hard to pick her out from down the track.

Avery's run, that is the back/side of her in the lead.  She ended up a second place finish in the 200m.  I sure couldn't run that!
Ben ran the 200m as well.  He was not a happy camper at the end as he finished in last place, it didn't help that ribbon is pink.  We are still proud of the great season they all had!

No comments:

Post a Comment