Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hooding

 Last night my sister graduated with a Masters in Teaching.  We all celebrated with her at her hooding ceremony.  It was small intimate ceremony in the Chapel on College of Saint Mary's campus.  It was very cool to see, I really couldn't be prouder of Tanya. 
 As you can see her kids were uber excited for her.  Probably because they know better than any of us all the hard long, very long hours she put into her school to accomplish this awesome goal.
I even saw a few tears in my Dad's eyes.  This is one very proud Papa.

Cassie kissing school good-bye....for now.
One of the many things that I love and admire about my sister is her goofiness.  She definitely gets that from my Mom.  Tanya is silly, child-like, organized, loving, up for anything, and insanely smart, to name only a few.  And, I am insanely proud of her.  I have seen her go to school every Saturday, all day Saturday.  Study Friday nights, work during the work and still attend more classes during the week.  She has worked her tail off over this past 18 months.  She will be the BEST TEACHER EVER! 

Good luck Non!  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment