Monday, September 5, 2011

I know you all where wondering where the state fair pictures were.....here they are.  It is our family tradition to hit the Nebraska State fair every year.  We had a close call of not making it this year, as they kids were making some bad choices that did not allow them to go last weekend.  thankfully, they pulled it together and had a good week.  Our obligatory pic on the combine and gator.


 Avery petting "Chad" a newly born cafe.
 The girls had to have their faces painted.  I love the pictures of them checking out themselves out, and then each other.


 This is what happens when I ask Ben to be in a picture with his sisters.  Is it to much to ask for one nice picture of my three children.

 I love the pictures above and below, as they show a side of Avery not often seen.   She can really be a sweetheart when she wants to be.  Cameryn and Avery have really been BFFs.
 Oh the rides.  They are really getting into it.  Fun for them, bad for our pocketbooks.

 I love Cameryn's face in this last one!  That makes all the effort worth it.
We have our routine down. 
Drive to Grand Island
Bathroom
Food court, shaved ice, fried cookie dough, kettle corn
Walk thru vendors to tractors & combine display
Bandstand for any entertainment
Animal barns, swine, cattle, sheep & birthing pavillion
Kids Zone for face painting
Midway rides
Food pod: pizza, nachos, corn dogs, polish dogs, dipping dots
Tractor/wagon ride, where we learned of all the things we missed.
Note for next year, start with the tractor ride.

We had a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment